10 Jul Google Marketing Live
Today, Google’s ads, analytics, and platform teams will be unveiling their latest innovations at Google Marketing Live. We’re live streaming the keynote presentation as well as a couple of Q&A?s being conducted at the event.
Google executives will be announcing new products and giving you a look into the ‘why’?behind the ‘what’ during the Google Marketing Live keynote speech.
You will get an inside look at the latest consumer insights and marketing innovations across Google?s Ads, Analytics and Platform solutions.
Keynote by Sridhar Ramaswamy
- Google Senior VP of Ads & Commerce Sridhar Ramaswamy will give you a first look at new features and tools that will help you grow your business. He will also discuss the latest Google research, consumer insights, and trends that are shaping the future of the industry.
Tuesday, July 10 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
- There are a number of additional speakers but we are particularly looking forward to remarks from Kim Spalding, GM and Product Management Director, Small Business.
Q&A with David Rodnitzky
- 3Q Digital CEO David Rodnitzky will join Think with Google Editor-in-Chief Bethany Poole on stage for a conversation about how smart performance marketers can use video to reach and convert a highly qualified audience.
Tuesday, July 10 at 2 p.m. EDT.
Invitation for questions
- What questions do you have about video ads?
- What other digital marketing questions do you have?
Bonus:?Tomorrow we have another!
- How timely customer connections drive growth: A Q&A with Laura Beaudin, Bain & Company
Bain & Company partner Laura Beaudin will join Bethany Poole to discuss the importance of using marketing signals to make timely, relevant, and helpful connections with customers.